Tuesday, December 23, 2008

There's no time to waste...There's so much to celebrate!

Christmas is in 2 days, people!! 2! It seems like it has come way too fast this year. But we will have a white Christmas, which is cool. And yesterday I realized that all over the world missionaries will be calling home. How cool is that? Mass home-calling! I'm really loving the snow! I've keep going sledding with friends. But walking through the foot of snow isn't so much fun.
Yesterday at Austin's house I found the piano music to the song Believe from The Polar Express. I love that song! It's so good! Josh Groban sings it, which makes it amazing right there. The title for this post is a quote from the song. So in case I don't get to blog again before Christmas, I want to remind you all that Christmas is a time for giving, sharing, and caring. Remember The Polar Express. If you haven't read the book, you need to. And watch the cartoon Grinch. It's so much better! Don't get wrapped up in your presents and "me, me, me". Remember to tell your family you love them and to give your friends a hug.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: