Monday, November 16, 2009

Random Things

It's awesome to have my laptop up and working again! The hard drive failed so Dell had to send me a new one. There was a lot of stress involved, and it took about a week and a half before I had a laptop again. I am very thankful for working laptops! It's really nice to be able to do homework, check my email, go on Blackboard, and use the internet on my own computer again!
It's been super cold here! It's been snowing, but melting again during the day. The moutains are covered inb snow though, which is really pretty.
With working internet, I am taking full advantage of Pandora. I get all my favorite counrty songs! :)
New Moon comes out this week and I am seeing it at midnight!!! I can't wait! It's going to be an EPIC night!
Desiree (my roommate) is studying intently for a test that she should be taking right now. She's making me be extra quiet. sigh. Oh, well. That just means my ear buds are in so I can listen to my music.
FHE is soon! See ya!

No comments: