Friday, November 12, 2010

Melia Memories



Today is Melia's birthday! She is one of the best cousins anyone cold have! Ever since I can remember, I've been playing and having fun with Melia (and Desiree of course, but who is the post about?). We've gone on horse rides with Grandpa Nels, dealt with being seated at the kid's table at Thanksgiving, and played Yahtzee behind Grandma's porch swing. We've been spooked by a porcupine, slept in a Teepee, and driven jeeps around our Grandparent's driveway. But I think my favorite memories are going to see Madagascar 2 (just the 3 of us, me, Melia, and Desiree!) and going to Maui with Grandma and Grandpa. Melia and I were snorkeling in Maui and came face to face with an eel! And we saw a crab scuttle across the sand. It was a great trip and I am glad I got to spend it with one of my best friends!

No comments: