Sunday, April 11, 2010

when Raul attacks


On Tuesday I was working in the sixth floor dish room. Apparently the dishwasher has major issues but no one bothered to tell me and I've never used it before....so when I pushed it up to pull out dishes (it opens up and down like a garage door) the door went up quickly and apparently got off its tracks. When I tried to pull it back down to close it, the door flew down and hit me in the head. My crew lead yelled "are you ok?" from around a corner. At first i thought I was fine so I said I was ok. Then blood started streaming down my face and dripping onto my clothes. So I said "actually I think I'm bleeding." She took one look at me and screamed. Then we rushed to the 3rd floor kitchen where the 'in charge' girl was. They kinda wiped up my bloody face and the BYU EMS came. They put Neosporin on the gash/cut and then drove me to the ER. The doctor in the ER gave me 10 stitches. I have to got to the BYU health place on Tuesday the 13th to get the stitches out. It's not sore and I feel fine. It was very exciting though.

No comments: