Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"Aang, meet my friend, Foofoo-Cuddly-Poops."


"Water, Earth, Fire, Air.
"Long ago, the Four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar - master of all four elements - could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years past and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an Airbender named Aang. And although his Airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world."
Jessica and I have become huge Avatar: The Last Airbender fans. We have seen every episode in order and we went to see the movie together. She gave me Book 3 (season 3) for my birthday and we went together to buy our t-shirts, which is also when I bought Book 1. We highly recommend the show to everyone. During each episode, we pick out one funny quote and that goes up as my Facebook status for the day. Some of our favorite quotes are these:
"Do you want to go Penguin Sledding with me?!"
"I don't think my parents want me dancing in caves..."
"We are in enemy territory; these are enemy birds!"
"Aang, meet my friend, Foofoo-Cuddly-Poops."

No comments: