Sunday, June 12, 2011

Book Review: My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison


Cover: girl with hot pink hair and a wand sitting on a roof. Eye-catching? Yes.

My Fair Godmother is the story of Savannah and her boyfriend troubles, if you want it brief. But deeper, it involves sister betrayal, misunderstood wishes, an impatient fairy, chaotic fairy tales, a cyclops, a dragon, and a few princes. Plus a desperate goat, a couple of enchantments, and a wizard. Overall, it was pretty exciting. It pulled in details from a bunch of different fairy tales, which I really enjoyed.
And of course, it has a happy ending!

I adored this novel. It was fun and cute. It was also 100% clean, which is always a big deal for me. It's totally a chick flick book and was perfect for a fantasy and romance loving girl like me. I haven't read anything else by Janette Rallison, but I definitely plan to. Happy Reading!

No comments: