Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Finalsfinalsfinals

It's been a while. Finals. Yuck. Luckily, I just have 1 more - ASL today at 5:45.

So I haven't been reading novels (SAD!) because I'm doing finals and trying to pack. So no new book reviews.

My older sister and I were talking. We discussed how our siblings don't remember significant events like 9/11 because they were too young. And I am at the tail end of remembering (I was in 4th grade). It's weird to think that they don't fully understand what happened. The same thing happens throughout history. I don't remember Columbine (today is the anniversary). Just a thought.

That's basically all for now. I go home in 3ish days! Then I'll read a lot, and you'll have lots of book reviews to read!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Are you sure you were in fourth grade? I was in fifth.