Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mother Knows Best

I love the Disney movie Tangled. I can easily say Rapunzel is my favorite Disney princess. I bought the soundtrack after seeing the movie for the second time. I can't wait until it comes out on DVD! Anyways, I listen to the soundtrack as I get ready in the morning. There's a song called Mother Knows Best that the evil witch lady sings (oops, sorry - Spoiler Alert!). It gets stuck in my head a lot. But I've decided that mother really does know best (maybe not in Rapunzel's case, but certainly in mine). My mom told me to wear my apron while cooking hamburger because I got grease on my shirt the last time. Well, the other day I was cooking hamburger. I thought, "I should wear my apron." But did I go get it? Nope. And did hamburger grease get on my shirt? Of course it did. Luckily, it was just a free BYU t-shirt but it was my first day wearing it, so I was annoyed. Hopefully the grease will come out. But I have decided that mother really does know best.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so true! Sometimes my mom will tell me things, and I'll listen and do it my own way anyway, and inevitably I'll find that she was right after all. Someday I'll learn to just do what she says the first time. :)