Friday, September 2, 2011

Book Review: Matched by Ally Condie


So....this book was good. Similar to The Hunger Games (which I strongly disliked) in the way it takes place in the future and the government has all together too much control. But it focused more on the "drama," as my friend put it, instead of the fighting/rebelling. Cassia is the heroine and I liked her a lot. She is an easy-to-relate-to character. Thankfully, there will be sequels to Matched. I was concerned because the ending was kinda lame. The next one will come out in November. Ally Condie is a pretty good writer, and this is her first novel. She is another Mormon author to add to the constantly-growing Mormon Author List. :)
Sorry for the choppy and short review, school is keeping me busy. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

GoAbbles said...

Doesn't our government have too much control anyway in this time? Nice book review.