Monday, September 26, 2011

Peaches....

I love, love, love summer. And yes, it is officially over, but there is one thing that I had to do before summer ended. Because, in my opinion, one criteria of summer is to bite into a juicy, fresh peach and have the juice run down your arm and drip off your elbow. Yup, it has to happen before the seasons can change. I finally got some fresh peaches at the Farmer's Market in front of the BYU football stadium. So this is a picture of me with peach juice dripping off my elbow. :) It was glorious! I went back the next week to get more peaches, and when I mentioned that I had bought them the week before and loved them, the guy threw in 2 extra peaches of a different variety and gave me half a nectarine to eat right then! It was soooo delicious! Ah! I love Farmer's Markets! So if you have never experienced the sticky, sweet goodness of peach juice dripping off your arm, run to the nearest market/store and buy some ASAP!

No comments: